Wait Until Dark is the story of Susy Hendrix, a recently blinded housewife who unwittingly possesses a doll filled with illicit drugs. Harry Roat, a brutal and sophisticated criminal, coerces two small-time thugs to help him con Susy into giving up the doll. A battle of wits ensues as Susy and the young girl upstairs launch a counterplot against the thieves.
Nick Mahaney, director of last year’s hit comedy, Noises Off, collaborates with co-director Heather Rhoades to bring this suspense mystery written by Frederick Knott to the Masquers stage.
- Apr. 20 – May 6, 2018
- Friday & Saturday @ 7:30 pm
- Sunday @ 2:00 pm
- Running Time:Approx. 140 minutes
Crew & Creative
- Written by:Frederick Knott
- Directed by:Nick Mahaney & Heather Rhoades
- Set construction:Nick Mahaney, Holly Peterson, & Adam Zaleski