Barefoot in the Park, one of Neil Simon’s funniest plays, is a look at the theory of opposites attract; but can they live together? Newlyweds Paul and Corrie Bratter must learn to live together now that the honeymoon is over. Corrie, a free spirited romantic and Paul, a pragmatic young attorney find that there is more to marriage than love. Add in Corrie’s widowed mother Ethel and the newlyweds neighbor Victor Velasco and you have the perfect recipe for laughter and entertainment.
Barefoot in the Park is directed by Masquers veteran Justin Rowland, who has recently appeared in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, The Little Mermaid, Jingle Bells Jury, and Noises Off, and got his directorial debut in 2016 with Cheating Death, part of the Them Three night of short comedies.
Note: This show contains humorous adult situations, and a character in visible undergarments.
- Feb. 16 – Mar. 4, 2018
- Friday & Saturday @ 7:30 pm
- Sunday @ 2:00 pm
- Running Time:Approx. 120 minutes
- Rating:Suitable for ages 13 and up
- Produced with special permission of Samuel French, Inc.
- Paul Bratter – Andrew Covarrubias
- Corie Bratter – Emma Russell
- Mother – Cheri Barbre
- Victor Velasco – Jesse Huntwork
- Phone Repairman – Chris Longstreet
- Package Delivery – Patty Jardine
Crew & Creative
- Written by:Neil Simon
- Directed by:Justin Rowland
- Assistant Director:Adam Zaleski
- Assistant to the Assistant:Bevan Olstad
- Stage Manager:Patty Jardine
- Apprentice Stage Manager:Bianca Kvavle
- Head Wizard of Lights & Sounds:Don Long
- Assistant Wizard:Mistya Beyer